Sunday, December 14, 2014

~ Wool Cat! ~

 Today was a very relaxing and enjoyable day...I pulled my
wool basket out and finished up a design that was left over from Fall.
Sometimes I have to walk away and then come back. I just make up
designs and colors as I go along...Planned?...Never!!
 Once I got settled and pulled out my colors, Tabitha appeared...I think that
she can smell the wool!
 As she looked over the wool,  I could see her sniffing and a faint little
drool form in the corner of her mouth...She was here to stay!
 I thought I would chronicle what I must go through every time that I sit down
to hook...She always loves laying or sleeping on my main colors...Colors
that are crucial to my creativity!
 After napping, she woke up... out of curiosity... and pulled herself under my frame...She is a
very well fed kitty so there is not a lot of extra room under there! Yes,
you could say that she may be a little spoiled...
Naturally, it was sleepy time once again...only this time  it was underneath my frame!
That was when I just gave up and
watched television for awhile because these are usually just power naps...
and then I can get back to work...eventually!
 
I don't know what I would do without my little wool kitty!!
 
Take Care,
Tina

3 comments:

The Humble Stitcher said...

She is adorable, Tina! How lucky you are to have such a great helper!!! I love how your rug is coming along :)

Jennifer said...

What a sweet kitty. I just love black cats. I have three of them.

Unknown said...

a are you going to sell your rug?
Pat