Tuesday, November 19, 2013

~Tis the Show Season~

These last few weeks have been chock full of sewing, painting, staining and constructing. The last show of the year will be coming up this Friday and Saturday in Fishersville, VA. We have been very busy here lately and have an ample supply of handmade goods and  primitives for the show. I think I'll sleep like a rock tonight!!

We always like to take a day or two before the show to visit all of the local primitive and antique shops. There's a new antique shop that we will have to find and check out. My sweet mama saw it when she was  getting apples a couple of months ago and would like to go looking for it ... It's over the mountain somewhere  near the apple orchards...These little isolated  shops always seem to be the best ones. The joy of spending the day roaming around in search of everything and nothing is what I enjoy the most... and I am sure that we will get sidetracked along the way!

Take Care,
Tina

1 comment:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Oh I love your santa's Tina. Hope you can share pics of your booth. Have fun! ~*~Lisa