Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pumpkin Spirits

 This  is my favorite time of the year! I love to pull out all of my Fall and Halloween decorations and try to find just the right spot to place them ...I have a lot of ceramic pieces that I cleaned, fired and  painted in my early years. I still remember the thrill of going into an old- fashioned ceramic shop and wanting to buy boxes full of greenware...Oh, the days of olde!!
 Sometimes it's nice to sit and just look around. I enjoy my first cup of coffee right here every morning before I get moving...I just have to have my quiet morning time to "meditate". It quiets my very active mind!
 My dreams finally came true and the stars were aligned for this picture...Usually Tabitha walks around my pumpkins and cauldron at the fireplace when my camera is too far away...Running for it is useless because she always follows me...I finally got this shot!!
 Cabins, turkey feathers and lots of pumpkins...a primitive delight!!
Finally, what on earth is better than a wicked witch flag?! ...Love it!!
~Merry October Wishes~
Take Care,
Tina

3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Pumpkin Love, wonderful Fall displays......everything looks prim perfect, Blessings Francine.

~Sara said...

What wonderful fall decor. Love the ceramic goodes. I used to go to ceramic classes with my sister and cousin and it was great therapy. I have so many things that I still use from those days.
Adorable kitty and pumpkin shot.
Happy Fall.
Blessings~Sara

Unknown said...

I love those two turkeys on the cupboard! Wonderful post! ~ Deb