Monday, June 10, 2013

~ Wool and Homespun ~

 I have been on the sideline for the last few days due to a nasty computer virus...It really threw my schedule into a tizzy!! I never realized how much I love checking out my routine stops online everyday but this little dilemma triggered a bad case of withdrawal symptoms!! Good things did happen though ...I started a new table rug...Hooking is so relaxing and has become one of my favorite things to do...My loops are looking better too!
 I also have some nice homespun picked out in golden brown and yummy blue for some primitive girls with bonnets that will be going in the upcoming show next month in Fishersville, Virginia...Gotta get them sewn asap!!
Finally, here's a sneak peek at the two primitive dolls that I will be listing on Early Work Mercantile on the fifteenth...I moved my listing time to the middle of the month for now...Please drop by and see us all...and tell a friend!!
Take Care,
Tina

No comments: