Saturday, April 20, 2013

~Before and After~

 After living with a room in total disarray and waiting for the paint sale to start at Sherwin-Williams(Friday) ...It is finally painted and finished!! Unfortunately, it did seem to also be the hottest and most humid day of the week...
 My color came from their colonial shades...naturally!
 I just love it ...The room seems so much brighter...
 The furniture and accessories all just seem to pop out now...
This happens to be the original color palette  that I was trying to narrow down to one. Ironically,  the dutch blue that I settled on is not among these... A girl can change her mind!! lol
Take Care,
Tina

3 comments:

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Tina, Just love that shade of blue, looks so nice with your furniture. Sherwin-Williams is the paint I also prefer, I use the Historic colors of Charleston, SC in their collection. Love how the color really brighten up your room. Thanks for sharing. Vicky

Sandra said...

I love your paint color. I'm thinking about something new for my bedroom which is a dark Williamsburg blue and I'm tired of it. You have inspired me.
Sandra
Homespun Elegance
plainfancymerchant.blogspot.com

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Looks great! Love it!!! Everything does pop! OLM