Tuesday, February 12, 2013

~Pleasant Pickins~

 I had a blast in Virginia last week and I always get so excited when I know that antique and primitive shops are in my future...Bargain hunting is a thrill and the hunt is almost as fun as the find! These ceramic birds were marked low plus 20% off...I Love birds.What a deal!!!
 My first sap bucket from a favorite shop in Mount Jackson Virginia...
 Got this old crock bowl there too...Love brown and tan crocks!!!
 These old boxes were a find ...Each one was under $10 and one is an old candle box...
Finally, this is the best purchase of the entire trip...It's an old blanket chest!! The color is an old red that no one here can remember!!! We all were standing there when the dealer from the show told us the color...but no one seems to remember the shade. I hate it when that happens!!!
Sadly, I have no photos from the show. I took the new camera and it let me down again...I still haven't figured out how to correct it either...I should have taken my old tried and true camera... I will be posting a lot of Goods on Etsy this week so please stay tuned!!
Take Care,
Tina

2 comments:

Penny said...

You found some fabulous items! The blanket chest is just beautiful... I love all of your great finds!

Primitive Stars said...

Love your finds, great wooden pail and chest...you done real good, Francine.