Thursday, December 13, 2012

~Folk Art Paintings ~

 For the past year or so I have found a "new hobby"...painting. I was much inspired by my good friend Lori and find that each canvas gets easier to fill...I set up my easel at the kitchen table and just let my imagination flow. Painting is also instant gratification too...Unlike when I sew my dolls... because I put them through so many steps to age them ...I love to just sit down and have a finished painting appear at the end...it's very refreshing!!
I have also  been putting them in my shows  lately ... and selling them!! Sometimes I have to pinch myself because this is an art form that I just decided to pursue one day. This just proves that you never know what you can do until you try...just believe!!
Take Care,
Tina

6 comments:

Kathy L. said...

They are really lovely! You are very talented.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

They are great..
I like the house one..
What a wonderful talent to be able to do..

BumbleBeeLane said...

Wonderful! I love your dolls and your paintings are just as lovely.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

beautiful work my friend! keep at it! Blessed be & Merry Merry to you & yours ~
Lori

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

The paintings are wonderful! We never know what we can do till we try.

Barefoot Primitives said...

Beautiful
Have a wonderful Christmas sweetie
Blessings
Debbie