Wednesday, November 28, 2012

~ Ready, Set... Virginia!!~

I have a few more things to put together tonight and to load into the van in the morning...It has been a very busy few weeks trying to finish each doll, cloth box, painting and  sign...then move to the next...Tomorrow we will get up early and drive to my parents in Virginia where we will be staying. The show opens Friday evening and all day Saturday...Please drop by and say hello if you get a chance!
You can also find a few of my dolls at Lori's Open house on Saturday. Her shop is wonderful and inspiring and I wish that I could be there too ...It's easy to spend hours at her shop daydreaming and creating a gigantic wish list...Of course, you can never leave there empty-handed...It's totally impossible!!!
Take Care,
Tina

1 comment:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

I bet it will be an awesome show! Good luck and enjoy! ~*~Lisa