Sunday, October 7, 2012

~ Me, Wicked? ~

 Just because I fly a flag that says "wicked"... doesn't make me wicked...does it?
 Even though I have my own personal graveyard filled with good friends and memories beside my house...is that wicked?
 I might even have a wonderful rustic bench and urn to sit and talk to old friends...while they rest in peace...wicked?
 I have a fondness for urns of all shapes and sizes...to hold my plants...and other ahhmmm...items...
...  I even pinch my mums back just for fun (and growth)...wicked?
Fall brings me the joy of Halloween...It also brings my birthday...  Even though I add another year on to my age, I always feel wickedly happy and excited to find the first pumpkin and  to dig out all of my spooky decorations...
Wicked? ... Yes!!
~ Blessed Be ~
Take Care,
Tina

4 comments:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Hmmm...are you sure your last name isn't "Addams"? Happy birthday - hope it's wicked good! ~*~Lisa

BumbleBeeLane said...

Hope you have a wickedly happy birthday! Warm Blessings!~Amy

Theresa said...

Have a Wicked best birthday ever Tina! :0)

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Tina~ Happy Birthday~ Wicked pretties~ love them black urns~
enjoy!!!!
smiles
Teresa