Wednesday, August 29, 2012

~Paranormal Adrenaline~

 I am a paranormal junky..."Ghost Hunters" came along many years ago and hooked me in...I have been an avid ghost show seeker and obsessive watcher ever since...The SciFi channel has expanded  their show choices and I am usually glued to my television set every Wednesday for their great line-up..."Haunted Collector" is an interesting  show and makes me study antiques more closely before purchasing them...Haunted objects are better on television or in shops and not in my home!!
This is one of the scariest shows out there...All stories are based on true events...Tonight is going to be especially scary...It is the actual events that inspired the very extremely scary new possession movie ...I will probably be too scared for a midnight trip to the bathroom after this!!! Nevertheless, I gotta get my adrenaline rush tonight...I'll be watching them all!!
Take Care,
Tina

6 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

you can bet I'll be watching, Miss Owl ~ John Zaffis' Paranormal Museum is located in Stratford, CT ~ the town where I was born & raised! his aunt & uncle are the infamouse ghost hunters, The Warrens ~ oh I miss my old haunts...um I mean neighborhoods!
Blessed be!
Lori

Earlene said...

Right up my alley too but not many people know that...they do now if they read this comment. My oldest daughter is too.
I will watch it. I love to watch all of them.
Can't wait...I just hope i can stayu awake.
Earlene

Pamela@ The Sampler Makers Farmhouse said...

Geez, the Haunted Collector? We don't get cool shos like that here in Quebec- I will have to look online, it looks interesting!

sewprimitive karen said...

Always have wished they would bring back Ghost Hunters; what a great show.

The Humble Stitcher said...

I'm a Wednesday night Sci Fi Channel junkie, too! My daughter and I are addicted to all of these shows...so glad to find out we're not the only ones! Don't you also love School Spirits? That one hooked me in with their very first episode!

The Burlap Owl said...

"School Spirits" was great ! I loved it and hope that they bring it back...The graphics were good too...I loved the crows flying and the bell tolling ... I can't get enough of these shows!

Take Care,
Tina