Friday, July 27, 2012

~ Motion ~

 My gears are in motion now and I have so much that I want to finish... I often wonder why this couldn't have happened like a couple of months ago...but that's a long story...all in previous blogs! I will be at Lori 's Notforgotten Farm show again this year so I have been busy dreaming of  and making  ugly witches and plump pumpkins lately... I plan on having lots of new items for that...Hope you can be there!
I am putting the finishing touches on a few dolls currently and will be updating my various  sites sometime next week... There is soooo much to do and sooo little time to do it ~ story of my life!!
~ Have a Peaceful Weekend ~
Take Care,
Tina

3 comments:

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Tina,

I am right there with ya! Good luck! OLM

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Love all your creations!!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Morning~ I am so ready for Fall & the decorating~ have fun creating~
smiles
Teresa