Saturday, June 16, 2012

~Sunshine and Babycakes~

 Here's a great new breed of sunflower seeds that we found at Lowes...They are bred for small spaces and look great in flower pots...Sunflowers are on my list of favorites and I like to have some around every summer ...I plant them or the birds gift them ...  if you know what I mean!
 These are so great because they are portable!! You can move them all over the place so that they are always within sight... We have a few more pots, all planted at different times so that, hopefully, we will have blooms up until Fall...I really go overboard when I like something...ie fabrics,coneflowers,fabrics etc...
This illustrates how my day went today...Note the glazed stare!  I had a list prepared of "things to do" to get ahead... Unfortunately, I was sidetracked by an Amish series on NatGeo and couldn't pull myself away...there's always something! Chalk this one up as a lazy Saturday for sure...
Take Care,
Tina

3 comments:

Pamela@ The Sampler Makers Farmhouse said...

mini sunflowers, too cute!!

Raymond Homestead said...

Mini sunflowers would be nice! Kitty is so cute! I love your header and background!

Ann said...

I see the cat trap worked! They work everytime in our house....one of these days someone is going to get a cat instead of the basket they ordered from me in the box!! Thanks for the info on the mini sunflower - I'm going to look for one this weekend. ~Ann