Friday, March 9, 2012

~ Piddling ~



My days have been spent piddling around lately... wandering aimlessly ... I have been sewing in the attic and I am becoming more and more obsessed with quilting ... Every year instead of getting spring fever, I always get quilting fever ... However, I am happy to say, I am also getting a few rabbits together for Early Work Mercantile for the fifteenth. They are extremely primitive...very extreme!! You will have to drop by EWM to get a look at these girls!!


I have been a terrible blogger lately...time just goes by too fast...I'll do better.

Take Care,

Tina

1 comment:

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Tina, your quilt is lovely, one of my to do lists this year is to take a quilting class, I want to learn needle punching and just so much, but not enough time! Love the colors that you chose. Hugs, Lecia