Sunday, January 22, 2012

~ My Little Peep ~













Throughout everyday life, it's always good to know that there is someone there beside you cheering you on...I'm so lucky to have my little cheerleader with me everyday. She is always near me and greets me every morning when I open my bedroom door...I always look forward to hearing the pitter patter of little feet running down the hallway and purrs and meows to start my day. She is also on my lap every night making it hard to finish projects...so I changed my routine... Everyone who has a little furry friend knows the value of life that they bring...Their hearts are big and pure and all we have to do is show up to win their affection... Hug your little sweetie today because they would hug you everyday if they could...



Take Care,


Tina

8 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

sage advice, my friend ~ I am fortunate to be loved by my wonderful fur & feather babies!!!
your little *peep* is precious...
Blessed be,
Lori from Notforgotten Farm

Unknown said...

beautiful cat! I could not agree more, pets are so special.
my peep is near by too!

thanks,
Karen

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Tina~ Peep is beautiful~oh,my an adorble face & eyes~ Gotta love the fur babies~ they make my days better~ but sometimes not the nights~ giggles~ Pumpkin has a way of kicking me with his back paws waking me up~ Hmmm I think he is a bed hog~
have a wonderful day~
Teresa

Penny said...

Peep is such a cute little kitty -- love her coloring. What a great little friend you have! I am blessed with the sweetest little shih-tzu, who is my constant companion. She is the ultimate lap dog.... always curled up on a lap -- she sometimes makes it difficult for me to do my cross-stitching, but does allow me to put my pattern on top of her so that she doesn't have to move!
Pets are indeed special members of the family!!
Have a great day, Penny

The Humble Stitcher said...

Your little Peep is so sweet...those eyes are just beautiful! I have two doggie "peeps" and I love them both very much. Don't know what I'd do without them :)
Happy Sunday to you and your Peep!
Sandy

Earlene said...

Oh is she ever adorable!!!!
Love those pictures...melts your heart.
I would be lost without my kitty Emma. She is always at my side too.
thanks for sharing with us.
oxox
earlene

Barbara said...

Tina, what a sweet kitty! You're right, it is difficult to get things done when they want some lovin'..LOL blessings from NC mountains

TheCrankyCrow said...

What an adorable little kitteh she is!!! And no truer words spoken...I have two fuzzy friends (well, 4, if you count the canine kind)....Mine are lap kitties (boo hoo), but they sure like to snuggle at night....Scratch those sweet little ears for me....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin