Monday, December 5, 2011

~Ole Christmas Show 2011~









I just got home today from a wonderful Christmas show in Va...Met some new friends and got caught up with the old ones ...I had such a great time...I didn't want to come home!! Mama and I went antique shopping in the upper Shenandoah Valley a few times and I got some wonderful pics to show ...There were so many beautiful old log cabins dotting the roads and the fields...There were also a few great deals that I found!! I have plenty of blogging to do but right now...I'm exhausted!!

***

I'll be listing some new dolls on Etsy sometime this week...I only have a Santa or two left and a few snowmen but they all need loving homes...Please check back for my update!!...

Take Care,

Tina

3 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Tina, It was so wonderful to meet you. I hope you come to Va. again. I loved all of your things and am so proud to own some of your creations. I am so glad that the show was a success for you. Hugs, Lecia

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

So happy you had a great time~ the booth looks wonderful!!!!
smiles
Teresa

TheCrankyCrow said...

Sure wish Virginia were closer! How I would have loved to been able to shop in your booth! I'm wanting one of everything I see....Hope to catch your Etsy update (before Teresa does!!) ;o))) Happy Tuesday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin