Tuesday, September 13, 2011

~ Notforgotten Farm Show ~



I am so very exhausted at this point...I wouldn't say that I am a procrastinator, but it always takes awhile for me to get the old mind and body moving as one...I have been pacing myself for this show and will be adding the finishing touches and price tags to everything tomorrow...Then it's time to stuff and pack everything in the van for the trip to VA for the show...This will be my third show and going to Lori's is always so much fun...She is a wonderful sweet person and knows how to put on a wonderful primitive show...Love it!!!

***

Please drop by and say hello if you are in the area...

I'll try to have some pics to show next week...hopefully, I won't forget the camera!!

Take Care,

Tina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina: Oh how I wish that I didn't live 8 hrs away from the show :(
patti

BumbleBeeLane said...

I'm sure you'll do wonderful at the show,I know I'd be running to your both.Love your dolls.Good luck and try to work a little break in.Harvest Blessings!~Amy

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh I wish!! Sounds like the very best of the best are taking part in Lori's show....Wishing you safe travels, a successful show, and a wonderful time! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin