Wednesday, July 13, 2011

~ My Witchy Soul ~



It's that time of year again...time to dream of the beautiful colors and crispness of Fall...while sweltering in the oppressive heatwave we are going through!!...It's also time to dream and create witches of all different sizes, shapes and colors...When witch season comes around, my house is scattered with doll bodies and acrylic paint containers ...It's a season that I love, sorta like those who love baseball or football seasons... It's easy to get all wrapped up in it until it's over then move along into the next season... and...if you live here, that would be Santa Claus season!!!


~ Stay cool my friends ~


Take Care,

Tina

3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

I LOVE witch season too Tina!! That little taste of pumpkins and witch hats is so, so, enticing!! Can't wait to see what you brew up!! Happy Thursday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

BumbleBeeLane said...

Yep That's me,only I dream of fall all year.Love it! The scents,colors and the little bit of spooky atmosphere.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Tracie Nelson said...

I love the season of fall for the various leafs that start to change color, the scent of pumpkin and other spices in the air, and of course the witchiness of everything. I am slowly getting excited for fall to get here. I am so tired of the heat.