Friday, March 4, 2011

... Butternut and Blue ...


Doesn't this just conjure up a warm and happy feeling? I have finally succumbed to this wonderful combination and I can't get enough!! Today I have been gathering up pieces of fabric in these wonderful shades and getting geared up for a few small projects... I'm still recovering from my "flu-bug" but I'm getting back in the swing of things now ... All those orders and doll bodies (all in various stages of completion) will soon be wrapped up and complete... Folks, it has been one heck of a year thus far! ...

Take Care,
Tina

3 comments:

Lori said...

What a beautiful color combination!! You've got my imagination going now.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I do love this combination and it is heartwarming. I can so see one of my rooms in these colors.
★Linda★

Pamela@ The Sampler Makers Farmhouse said...

What a beautiful set of fabrics!