Tuesday, December 7, 2010

...Yuletide Update ...


My -oh- my, where does the time go? Look how far we are into December...There are so many things that pop up around this time and I have been busy and distracted most of the time!!
I did manage to finally post my most humble Christmas home on Picturetrail...Now that the kids are grown, my decorations have become more "simple". Sometimes less is more and I have certainly grown to love that simple primitive look...Please come and visit me on Picturetrail...
***
Oh...More Santas coming on Ebay!!
Take Care,
Tina

2 comments:

Angie said...

LOVE all the pics Tina~simple but wonderful at the same time~I'm going for a simpler look this year too! Wishing you a wonderful winter and joyous holiday season!

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

Just beautiful!!!!..Thank you for sharing your home with us!...I'm trying for a simple look,too...I'll see how that works out..ha!ha!..I'm always aiming for simple anyway!...Merry Christmas!!~~hugs,Jen