Friday, November 26, 2010

~ Greenery and Such ~


We can call Thanksgiving a memory now...Where does the time go? ...They always say "time flies"...I think it actually flies, walks and runs away as fast as it can!!... Anyway, it's time to go with the flow and move on to the next big event...Christmas!! Christmas is such a warm holiday to decorate for...greenery on the mantle and cupboards and a fire in the fireplace...The older I get, the more simple I like to decorate...The tree goes up and the Belsnickles come out and greenery is placed everywhere...and I'm done!!
***
The tree went up before Thanksgiving this year and everything is in place...I'll be posting pictures of the house on picturetrail again this year...They should be up by mid-week so keep checking...I also have some new Santas that will be on Ebay later this week...and I'm thinking of finally listing on Etsy after all of these years of having an empty account!! I haven't read over all their rules yet and feel a tiny bit unsure...I'll have to get my act together and give it a try!!
Take Care,
Tina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!Can't wait to see your holiday home pictures..

blessings,
~Ronda

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see your Christmas decor photos.
~Tam

ctlogcabin said...

Tina ~~ Look forward to seeing your Christmas photos. I too like the Simple Look ... Less is Best !!
Hugs ~ Connie xox