Wednesday, September 8, 2010

... SyFy @ 9:00 ~ Wednesday ...


Whew, it's been a busy day...I can honestly say I have got a lot of things done today! My horoscope (Libra) said I would get distracted and off course ... Surprisingly, I did get off course this morning but I kept thinking about my horoscope and was determined to get myself turned in the right direction and I managed to salvage the rest of the day... It's amazing how accurate the planets and stars are sometimes... I would have had a wasted day if I hadn't made an effort to go against that reading!!
***
Tonight is Wednesday and I can't believe I haven't mentioned my most favorite show of all time by now ... wait for it... "Ghost Hunters" !!! I can't wait for tonights show. They'll be investigating two historical houses...I love it when they do the old homes...especially the colonial ones!!!
*** Gotta go get ready to flop down on the couch and watch !! ***
Take Care,
Tina

No comments: