Friday, September 24, 2010

... Size Doesn't Matter ...







I have been wondering why this particular birdbath ( I have two) has been empty every evening. I keep it filled and check it regularly so it was a big mystery as to why it stayed empty. I mean, every time I look out my window I always see sparrows and chickadees splish-splashing around...the amount of water that they splash out is in the droplet range...
***
One morning I happened to be peeping out my window and was very, very surprised to find a crow shimmying around in the birdbath...I had to run and get the camera as fast as I could
because I have never seen anything like this before...I had to have proof!! A very large crow in my birdbath...the two just don't go together for me! I was raised on a farm but I thought I was the one with refined taste...I guess this crow has it too!
Take Care,
Tina






2 comments:

Beehive Needleworks said...

It appears to be common knowledge in avian society that the bath in your yard is the most luxurious!

Happy day to you...

ctlogcabin said...

LOL Tina Great Capture with your Camera !!
Hugs ~ Connie xox