Monday, June 28, 2010

...Time Heals All Wounds...


Another week has went by and I'm wondering just where it went! I'm still taking it easy and on Doctor's orders, taking one more week of rest. My two issues are sharp stomach pains and tiring easily. However, the need to create is getting stronger and stronger. It's almost like the thumping heartbeat of Davy Jones in "Pirates of the Caribbean"... thump, thump... thump, thump...I hear it and it's calling me!!
***
Okay, I know that may be too dramatic but a week ago I had no desire to do anything so I like to think of this as a good sign... ~ Progress!!~...
***
Thank you all so much for the kind words and patience whilst I become me again. Be on the lookout for eye candy coming soon!!

Take Care,

Tina

2 comments:

ohiofarmgirl said...

Hope you continue to improve....blessings to you, Dianntha

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

SLOW AND EASY WINS THE RACE... SOON YOU WILL BE DOING YOUR HEARTS DESIRE... A LITTLE REST NEVER HURT A GIRL SIMPLY TRY AND ENJOY A NAP EVERY NOW AND AGAIN (~: ,,, ~ B