Tuesday, June 1, 2010

...Birdwatching...




Wow, I love my camera!! This little titmouse was a good distance from me when I zoomed in on him...It looks like I was standing beside him...technology is great!!
*******
Fun fact for ya: I love birdwatching and I still try to teach my grown-up kids how to identify bird songs!! I always ask them what bird they hear chirping... They just roll their eyes at me but I think you should take an interest in the nature around you...If you know what bird you are listening to, it's much more interesting and it's satisfying when you find out you're right!!...and yes, I do get carried away with this!!! *LOL*
Take Care,
Tina

1 comment:

WalnutRidgePrimitives said...

I think it's great that you get carried away with this! :) Birdwatching is one of my favorite things to do. Nature's gifts are all around us to enjoy and they are free! Nothing compares. Thanks for sharing your pics. Have a great day, Chris