Sunday, May 23, 2010

...Red White & Blue Weekend...




Yesterday was spent at the Marine Base/Cherry Point in Havelock, NC... It was a fun day and I look like a lobster now due to the hot NC sunshine... Last year I got a severe blistering and a bad bout of sun poisoning...it was so bad I was embarrassed to go anywhere for a week!!... This year I went prepared with some heavy duty sunblock and it paid off...Anyway, everyone had a blast and we topped it all off with dinner at Outback Steakhouse...We didn't get back home until after 9 p.m. last night...so I spent today recovering and thinking of what I might get into next...
***
On a sad/happy note, my youngest and only daughter turned 18 today!! It's a bittersweet milestone that every parent has to face...Where did the time go? Here's a sweet pic of my two young'uns... They're so happy I chose this one!!! *LOL*

Happy Birthday Rebecca!!!

Take Care,
Tina

No comments: