Thursday, February 11, 2010

... More Rabbit Folke ...


As promised, the boring repetitious "Ebay" title has been replaced with a more interesting and eye catching title to hopefully get you to read this paragraph...I mean my Ebay title in the past got right to the point and you really didn't have to read thus far... I used to just come right out and state that I wanted to direct you to my new ebay listing just by the title..."Ebay Update"...
However, just putting that as a title every week was beginning to become so dull and boring...Frankly, I was getting embarrassed! ... Now, as stated last week, I will try very hard to think of new and unique descriptions for my "Ebay Update" so that I won't be embarrassed and you won't be bored... I hope by now that you are so curious and intrigued by my new "Ebay Update" (and you like my pic above) that you will click the link on my sidebar and check it out!!
***
Thanks so much for visiting my humble blog...
Take Care,
Tina


No comments: