Thursday, January 28, 2010

... New Ebay Listing ...


Just listed a primitive little rabbit on Ebay... I have been working overtime on rabbits and goodes for updates and will have a couple new listings on The Primitive Gathering on Feb 1.
I have such a list of things that I want to do and things I need to catch up on ... " Little and often fills the purse"...seems appropriate ... and slow!
***
Here's some news I can't believe...We are under a winter storm watch...There's a chance of sleet, freezing rain or snow starting Friday evening into Saturday...I'm hoping for a little snow because I don't care much for the other two options! It's been a rather brown winter here so far... so a little white would be nice... I'll surely let you know if we do get anything...It's a major event down here!!!
***
Oh, I got sidetracked (as usual!)...Please check out my Ebay bunny if you get a chance!!
Take Care,
Tina

1 comment:

Maggey and Jim said...

oh, I just love him.. will ck on ebay..
Maggey