Wednesday, January 6, 2010

...Little Eliza Jane ...


I just listed one of my new primitive dolls for this year...Every year I seem to be in a different mood and want a different look...This year I happen to be in a "cabin" mood and all I seem to be interested in is homespun and flax!!... I just go with the flow anyway so we'll see just how primitive I can get...Wait a minute, can you ever really get too primitive?...I don't think so!!!
***
Santa was extremely nice to me this year...I got a brand new camera with a cool zoom lens for all those birds in the trees...Now I can actually get pictures of them!! It also does great indoors...My old camera was such a headache because conditions had to be just right for a good shot...Boy was it a pain !! It didn't help matters either that I lost the English manual to it a long time ago...Trying to decipher the Spanish manual was no easy task for a person with only one year of high school Spanish !
***
Please check out my new dollie on ebay when you get a chance...just click the ebay portal on the right...Thanks so much for visiting my very humble blog...
Take Care,
Tina

3 comments:

ohiofarmgirl said...

She is a beauty!! I will check out the new Masterpiece Theatre...I used to watch them all the time. Dianntha

Bittersweetfolkart said...

I love her ..

Carol said...

She is very loveable. What kind of camera did you get? I got a Nikon D40. Not sure what lens I want to add.