Wednesday, January 13, 2010

...Keep One Eye Open...


As if we don't have enough on our plate...here's another issue that I just discovered that is going on under the cover of darkness..so to speak. It just seems as if there's never a chance to take a deep breath with these people. They have had their sites on the internet and the freedoms that still exist there for awhile. Their one goal is to eventually take away all of our freedoms...and they are slowly and very quietly doing this... The internet is the subject for the moment...
***
As you can see by all my flags and eagles and good ole George on my sidebar....I'm a freedom -loving Patriot...I don't want my country to look like Cuba...but we are all headed down that road...
If you get a chance check out this website and fill out this petition...
Please check it out and consider being a part of this...The deadline is January 14...
Thanks,
Tina

No comments: