Sunday, November 15, 2009

...Just a Little Ho...


Okay, I realize I may have went for a shock factor in my title...but it surely must be working because you're reading this! LOL Actually, the little "Ho" is referring to my Santa Claus, you see...nothing at all to do with me...hmmm...
***
On a safer note, I have spent the whole week cutting sewing and stitching. I just wanted to let you know that I will be updating my website this week...around tuesday...So please be a dear and check back to see my latest creations...By the way, the primitive Santa above is still looking for a nice home...preferrably before the holidays...you see, he's pretty busy around Dec 25...Please let me know if you are interested...
***
As always, thanks for visiting my humble blog...
Take Care,
Tina

1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

Tina ~~ Cute Post, Great Santa !!
Hugs ~ Connie xox