Monday, September 28, 2009

...A Very Solemn Week...


A new week and a new beginning... Last week was very stressful and seemed very long. I lost my grandaddy last monday and he was buried on my birthday, last wednesday. We spent most of the week in Virginia with the family. Losing grandaddy was very hard but his last days on earth were very rough...he's at peace now...that's comforting...
***
I have been working on new things for the website and The Primitive Gathering is coming up...
Please be patient and keep watching...I'm trying to shift back into gear and pull everything together....
***
Thank you so much for visiting my humble blog...

Take Care,
Tina

3 comments:

Early Provisions said...

Sorry to hear about your Granddady. Losing a loved one is tough, keeping busy is the best remedy... take care

ctlogcabin said...

Tina ~~ So sorry to hear the news about your Grandaddy. Sending good thoughts, and hugs. Connie xox

Cindy at Mountain Hollow said...

Tina,
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Cherish the memories that you had of him. Hugs and prayer go out to you and your family
Cindy