Sunday, July 19, 2009

...Progress ...


This has been a day of accomplishment! I have so many things that I want to get done but sometimes the beach or the "lazy's" get in my way!! Well not this time, I spent the whole day concentrating on chalkware...It's one of the many things on my "To Do " list...

Mama and I used to do ceramics when I was younger and we would sit and clean our pieces and get them ready to be fired. It was so much fun and I always wanted to own my very own kiln one day. She ended up buying one but I had moved away from the area by that time and I hardly got to use it. I think chalkware is so similar to ceramics and today it all came back to me...I had plenty of time to reminisce and a huge pile of chalkware to paint by the end of the day...
***
I have a lot of things to list next month and a show to do at Notforgotten Farm in September. Naturally I'm running behind because I never stay on track... It's so nice to know your own foibles!
Take Care,
Tina

No comments: