Sunday, May 3, 2009

...Lemonade or Lemon Cheesecake? ...


No matter how cheerful your disposition, there always comes a day(s) when you just feel down in the dumps. I have had a nice weekend but for some reason I can't pinpoint, I have been feeling as low as a snakes belly... The weather has been nice but the humidity has kicked in or maybe it's because of money worries...it always seems to slip through your hands before you know it...or maybe it's just because... It is kinda funny that my horoscope is spot on with my mood this weekend...I don't put much stock in them but it's always interesting to see if they match up with life at the end of the day...
***
My sweet little baby E.B.(above) has been with me throughout, raising my spirits when I scoop her up and give her sugars...Animals just add that extra comfort for the weary soul...
***
Tomorrow I will start on my dolls again and I have a few new things in the works for the future.
Life is full of lemons to make lemonade or lemon cheesecake...be creative and add the sugar...that's what makes life sweet...
***
Thanks for dropping by my humble blog today...
Take Care,
Tina

No comments: