Tuesday, April 14, 2009

...I'm Screaming but You Can't Hear Me!...


There, I thought that would grab your attention! I guess I'm more of a techno-geek than I thought...I have been having computer problems these last couple of days and yesterday it "crashed" on me ...just shut down without a warning...hum... After screaming my head off I had to find my dear sweet husband somewhere in the house, he got busy and stayed on the phone all day with Dell trying to fix it for me...He had to delete everything...all the pictures and junk I have accumulated (like a packrat) over the past year was wiped out...Now, I'm lucky to have the computer back but it still has a few kinks that I am finding out as I go along...Every now and then, I'm reminded how much of a delicate flower this computer is right now...Please bear with me while I continue to straighten all of this mess out...
***
Johnny Depp has nothing to do with this but I just thought he would be nice to gaze upon after reading this...I feel much better now...
Take Care,
Tina

No comments: