Friday, February 13, 2009

..... Busy, Busy, Busy .....


Things have been pretty hectic around here ... I always seem to lose track of time each week... My trips to Raleigh twice a week seem to zap my energy and my motivation... I only have about a month left of training to go. It has been a nice adventure but after seven months, I am ready to see a light at the end of the tunnel... It's nice that we are seeing results in our son and that's the whole purpose for going!!
***
I will be a part of "The Primitive Gathering" starting March 1st and then the first of the month from there on... I usually don't mention these things early because I don't like to jinx myself but I am very excited to be a member of this great group... Please be watching and keep your fingers crossed...I'd hate to be jinxed!!
****
I may not be writing again til after the weekend so...I just wanted to mention that Sunday is going to be a great night...That hunk of a man aka Tom Hardy will be on "Masterpiece Theater as a bad guy this time but... who cares!! You know where you can find me Sunday night... I'll be sure to let you know what I think of his performance next week!
***
Have a great weekend and eat lots of chocolate... Happy Valentines Day!
Take Care,
Tina

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Just came over to say,"Happy Valentine's Day", and I'm glad to see you'll be with us on The Primitive Gathering!
Hope you have a great weekend with your family.

Thistlebrooms said...

Needed to say ~A Happy Valentines Day~ to you to Tina...
AND I think Heathcliff Is HOT too!!!Oh My he should NEVER be that unhappy...
Way Cool picture you have on your Blog there!!!
My Best...Marilyn