Monday, December 29, 2008

....... More Primitives Listed .......


It's been a couple of days since my last post...Here's the status of my house... the tree is still standing and the Santas are still staring at me as I walk by...I did manage to take the candles out of the windows...but that's about it! In the past, I have been eager to remove all traces of Christmas as soon as possible...I get this from my Mama, she starts taking her tree down after Christmas dinner and everything else is gathered up and packed away the next day (I kid you not!)... However much I would like to follow in her footsteps, I can't...my husband likes to have everything up until New Years ...he follows the church calendar, you see... So you get the idea of what this weekend will be like for me...I'll frantically be rushing about shouting for the kids to help gather up and put away Christmas until next year ~ With all of us working together, it should only take about an hour to have the house in order once again...yippeee!!

****************

Here's a little primitive update: I just listed a couple of dolls on ebay tonight...I have some brand new dolls that I will be listing soon on my website...I still have aspirations of FINALLY listing items on my Etsy site...it will happen...I mean it...

****************

Take Care,

Tina

No comments: