Monday, November 3, 2008

Hands to Work...Ebay Tonight!


These last few days have been full of ups and downs with the upcoming election looming...I have to say I have become a news junkie in my "older" age...I also have to say that I don't know what balance there was in the media before the arrival of Fox News Channel!! Anyway, all we can do is pray that people weigh the issues and not the eloquence tomorrow...pray hard!!

I will be listing some new goodies tonight if all goes well. They are all very primitive and turned out great! I hope that you will hop over to Ebay and check them out...

Thanks so much for your continued patronage and interest in my primitives...I should say this more often because I never say it enough~ I am always humbled by those dear souls who frequent my blog, website and ebay...I hope that you are never disappointed...

Take Care,

Tina

No comments: